A man removes the blood of victims on the ground after a rocket hit a medical center on Friday, killing three people, medics said, in eastern Benghazi, Libya May 1, 2015. REUTERS/Stringer
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Eight people were killed, including seven children, when a rocket hit a residential building in the city of Benghazi in eastern Libya on Thursday, medics said, two days after a similar attack claimed by Islamic State militants.Benghazi has been a battlefield for a year between army forces loyal to Khalifa Haftar, who supports Libya's international recognised Prime Minister Abdullah al-Thinni, and Islamist groups.Army forces have regained some districts of Benghazi lost last year, but the port and several other areas are still dominated by the umbrella Islamist movement Majlis al-Shura.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE